What Does Fap Mean?
Fap — (verb)
Slang. Fap is an increasingly popular word used in the place of "masturbate", "jack-off", and "jerk-off". Fap originally applied only to masturbation activities performed by males. However, in recent years the term has become become fully interchangeable with the word "masturbate," and its meaning has expanded to include female masturbation as well. In other words -- Girls Fap Too!
Present Tense: fap, fapping
Past Tense: fapped
- "TotallyFreeCam is my favorite place to fap every night before I go to bed."
- "Don't bother Jack. His girlfriend is out of town and he's fapping right now."
- "I'd rather fap by myself than hire a hooker and risk getting AIDS."
- "WTF!? I fapped all night long and now I have hairy palms."
Fap — (noun)
Slang. As a noun, Fap can also be used to describe a specific masturbatory event, past, present, or future.
Related: Fapper (noun) -- A person who faps. Also, a cute blonde girl who evidently does not believe in fapping. →
- "I just bought a new Jenna Haze DVD and had the best fap of my life."
- "It took me 3 weeks to finish 50 Shades of Grey, because I had to stop for a fap every 3 pages."
- "The Members Area of that porn site sucks so bad, it's not worth a single fap."
Other Slang Transmutations of Fap:
Like the word "Fuck," Fap is a transformer. It can be used in unimaginable ways by twisting it into new words and combining it with other terms to create entirely new meanings. Here's a very short list of examples:
- Faptastic — "Cancun during Spring Break... one word... Faptastic."
- Fappable — "She may not be the prettiest girl I've ever seen, but her ass is beyond fappable."
- Fapic — "Jesse Jane's perfect pussy is epically fappable. She's fucking Fapic."
- Fapbait — "Amanda is a gorgeous babe, but she's marrying my best friend, Derek, so she's just fapbait."
- FapTrap — "Daaammmnn. That girl is amazing. Wait. She has a dick. Oh crap, I just got FapTrapped."
How to Fap:
In men, fapping is usually performed with one or both hands by gripping the penis and stroking in an up and down fashion until orgasmic climax and ejaculation is achieved. A variety of personal lubricants and sex toys may be used to make the experience more stimulating and enjoyable. Of course, good porn always makes fapping more enjoyable.
In women, fapping is generally performed with the fingers by stimulating the clitoris, vulva, labia, vagina, and anus with a variety of fast flicking, sliding, and probing motions. As with men, personal lubricants and sex toys (especially vibrating sex toys) can greatly enhance the fapping experience. And yes, good porn always makes it better.
But Why "Fap"?
Fap Fap Fap is the use of onomatopoeia in it's highest form. Indeed, "Fap" is the sound made as the wrist slaps against the naked thigh while a person (male) is fapping. Creative, huh?
A variety of internet sites, including Know Your Meme describe the lengthy and mildly interesting history of the term. Evidently Fap has roots deep in the animated world of Manga (Japanese comics), and from it's earliest origins -- around 1999 -- the term has always been tied to the *fap fap fap* sound it makes.
The History of FapFap.com:
My name is Jay, and I'm developing an entirely new FapFap.com. I'd like to think it's going to be "the next big thing" but before we drive hard into the future, let's take a fast glance at the past.
The FapFap.com domain was originally registered in 2001, and the earliest website records date back to March of that year. The author of that site, a self-professed pervert named "Catsy," wrote this about FapFap.com:
"So why did I choose Fapfap.com as a domain? ... Because I'm a pervert, damnit. Because I'm easily amused, quite comfortable with my sexuality, and … for all my failings pursue that which I love in a most earnest way. And really, when it all comes down to it, the Internet is a cruel place with something awful at every turn--and that makes it remarkably good for mental masturbation."
I've never met "Catsy," and I don't know anything about him other than the eclectic musings preserved in the Wayback Machine. But I feel like I understand him in some small way. I think many of us can relate. And though the new FapFap.com will be nothing at all like the original -- my goal is to provide an erotic, visually stunning, eye-candy wonderland. A place for every Catsy everywhere to explore his or her perversions, become more comfortable with all forms of sexuality, and of course... FAP. LIKE. CRAZY.